2/25/12

Change of plans

I know I wrote earlier that I would be listing the eight vintage Vol. 2 (1938-39) DOUBLE TALK ventriloquist newsletters for sale individually.   I'm thinking now it may have been wiser to have offered them for sale as a set since I have the complete set in hand.  But - it's too late to retract the three already listed for eBay auctions - I never do that once bids have been made.
So I'm going to hold off listing any of the remaining five issues (pictured below).   I'm going to wait to see if the same individual places winning the bids on all three of the Vol. 2 DOUBLETALK issues currently listed, and if so,  I'll send that person the other five issues no charge, so the set of 8 remains complete.

Ventriloquists pictured on the covers, clockwise, beginning with the upper left
The Great Jaxon, Paul Stadelman, Dorothy Jenkins,
Jeanne Windsor, and Ralph De Shong.

No comments:

Post a Comment