1/7/13

CASE STICKERS
Question: 
I want those stickers you have on ebay.  Can you make it a bill so I can pay with paypal?
*  *  *  *  *
From Mr. D:  The large ventriloquist case stickers you see being sold as a set on eBay are actually produced by my son, Kevin, and are being sold on eBay by my grandson, Jordan.  (I no longer have any case stickers of my own for sale.)  Sorry if that's a bit confusing, but imagine how it is for us Detweilers where ventriloquism is now a three generation affair!  :-)
 
Using the link below, you can purchase a set of the stickers  immediately on eBay using Paypal.  Or, you can email Kevin (animatedpuppets@charter.net) to see if he can sell you a set directly.
                                                    
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-of-6-Ventriloquist-Doll-Figure-Puppet-Case-Decals-Stickers-/130822956258

No comments:

Post a Comment