6/13/12

Ventriloquist Stickers - Free!

I was recently asked if I still had some of the Ventriloquist Stickers.  Yes, I have six.  They come as a set on a single sheet.  Cut apart as desired, and then "peel and stick".  At one time we sold these at Maher Studios.  I also sent a sheet or two with most of the custom carrying cases sold through Maher Studios.  But in recent years those remaining have been in a box in my storeroom.  They should be going to those who could use them.  So, here's the deal - if you would like a sheet of these ventriloquist stickers, just email me your mailing address and I'll mail you a set - FREE.  My thanks to you for visiting this blog.  mahertalk@aol.com

7 comments:

  1. I remember these! Had a set stuck to a little red suitcase with it's on prepainted vaudeville type stickers. Vinyl over cardboard with a plastic handle from JCP for my Danny O'Day Doll.

    Sent my address via email

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6/14/2012

    I would love these old stickers!!! Count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will need your name and address. email me: mahertalk@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6/15/2012

    WOW! Do I remember these! As the old song goes, "Precious Memories, how they linger..." I had them on my first figure's case. Never got them when I finally ordered a quality professional case, though. However, I'd like to rectify that. I already sent you an email with my address. thanks for all you have done and still do, Clinton. It is greatly appreciated. Bill Matthews (& Larry, too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just recieved the ones I requested and I love seeing them. I bought my first figure from the then Maher Workshop run by Craig Lovik at the time (early '80s), and bought a trunk for him from Maher Studios and these stickers to put on the trunk, so these definitely bring back memories for me. Thank you Clinton!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are very welcome. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous6/20/2012

    I got two sheets of these a few days ago, I love them a lot! My Charlie McCarthy case will look awesome because of these stickers. Thank you Mr.D!!!

    ReplyDelete