2/7/12

For Sale

VENTRILOQUISM MADE EASY; Kolby King. 92 pgs. 1997, Dover Publications.  Some of the chapters: Ventriloquism: The Basics; The Secret: From A to Z; Speaking Without Lip Movement; Ventriloquist Dialogues; Line Delivery; Special Effects; Memorizing the Script; Props; The Audience; Publicity; Scheduling Shows; Record Keeping.  This is an unread copy, mint condition.  eBay:  http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290666629786

PS: The smiling vent figure on the cover of this book is a "Whiffle" (catalog name) Knee Pal character by Lovik, sold by Maher Studios.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2/07/2012

    A great book. I remember sitting and reading it in my car in my lunch breaks. Some of my first practices were in the car. Trying vent voices while checking for lip movement in the cars side mirror (of course I wasn't driving!!). Don't know what people walking by thought when they saw a man talking to "no one" (no mobile phones then).........Hmmmmm

    ReplyDelete