1/19/12

Having a very bad day!

From William Salaam:  I'm a master vent who has benefited greatly from you. However my figure "Wilson", (originally called Clipper) has been accidentally crushed. I'm hurt.  Do you have any more Clippers?
*  *  *  *  *
From Mr. D:  Ouch!  That's about as bad a breakup as I've seen, although I've repaired figures with similarly severe damage.  Clipper is a retired character from the Knee Pal line, so a new replacement is not an option.  However, the figure is not beyond repair if I had all, or even most of the pieces.  But it appears significant portions of the head are missing in the photo.  Send me every piece you have and let me see if I can work some puzzle magic.
*  *  *  *  *
From Tedtoons: New TV spin-off:
CSI: DETWEILER

Tonight's episode,

"D.O.A. DUMMY"

(Brought to you by Super Glue.)

3 comments:

  1. New TV spin-off:

    CSI: DETWEILER

    Tonight's episode,

    "D.O.A. DUMMY"

    (Brought to you by Super Glue.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you bring that guy back to life, then you shall become a Saint. Mr. D; Patron Saint of Vent Dummies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1/25/2012

    looks a real mess - is it really possible to fix!? - I AM really looking forward to the finished photo - I hope you publish...........

    ReplyDelete