12/28/11

Peas in a pod?

From Audrey Albert
I can't tell you how much fun it was to surprise my husband on Christmas Day with Mr. Right Jr. who is now been renamed "Amos."

  While my husband ( Wil)  was out of the room,   I quickly set up "Amos" on  our bed.  When Wil came in he nearly dropped laughing when he saw a miniature of himself sitting in the bed.  He was even more surprised when he realized  that this was not just a doll but a professionally crafted vent figure. that looked like him.   He immediately bonded and named him "Amos" and they had a nice chat together.   Being an actor,  my husband was readily  able to give your wonderful figure a character of his own.

Mr. D, I have to say that your  creation was way beyond my expectation. I just kept looking back and forth from my Wil to Amos and was astounded at how much they resembled each other.  From the facial lines and forehead furrows to the little details above the mouth, and even  the shape of his nose ........ just so many details that you captured .  He truly is a work of art.  I can't thank you enough for this making this
wonderful figure.  And my husband is grinning from ear to ear.
*  *  *  *  *
From Mr. D:  "Amos" is an adaptation of an "Uncle Earl" casting from Braylu.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Amazing likeness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12/29/2011

    I have to say it's actually a clone of you, Mr. D.!

    ReplyDelete