9/4/11

Hospital report



From Andrew Mrkvicka



I would like to give you an update on the hospital ventrilo-ett I use to educate around cancer issues. The two characters I have created are "George Andrews" and his little buddy "Eddie Davis." Both of these characters have dealt with cancer and as a result, have become superheros!


George Andrews becomes "General Awareness", and Eddie Davis becomes his sidekick, "Early Detection!" The two pictures show the fellows in their day to day life (above) and in their super costumes! (below)


I copied the face of your ventrilo-ett and glued eyes and eyebrows onto the outside of his mask for easy off and on! I love removable wig on "Eddie Davis"! (With hair in top photo; without below.) He fits perfectly in the wheelchair, and there are so many opportunities for teaching with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment