7/20/11

To the rescue ...

"With my car being so packed with products for my dealer table, a guitar I was bringing along for Peter and Mary from Canada to use on the International Show, and my video production equipment for some archival video recording of the Jimmy Nelson celebration for the museum, I had no room at all in my car to take a vent figure and case along to the convention. But ... your Ventrilo-ette to the rescue! It fit easily in the top of my suitcase and I was able to use it for the annual group photo." Lee Cornell
* * * * *
From Mr. D: Small puppet, big man, bigger stage! And I see there was a return migration for a '70's crazy bird as well (lower left corner). And I see two, maybe three other figures in this photo that passed through my shop as well. Pretty cool ... Thanks for sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment