3/6/11

Native American Ventrilo-ett


You haven't seen a lot recently about my Ventrilo-ett puppets. It's not because I've not been building them; I do build to order, and enjoy doing so, knowing they are wonderfully easy and effective to use.
However, I try not to let myself get too far distracted from what I consider my true calling - that of figure maker. So when figure orders are "on the board" I don't go too far out of my way to seek other types work.
But, last week when asked by a blog reader if I could build a Native American Ventrilo-ett for use in ministry to US Native Americans, that was a cause I wanted to be a part of in my small way, and here you see the result.
* * * * *
This just in from the owner:
"Thank you for the excellent job you did in creating the Native American Ventrilo-ett. I have used it less than 48 hours after receiving it for a program for over 100 individuals. The placement of the mouth lever is perfect to be used with either hand. I used it with my left hand as I used the ventriloquist figure with my right hand. The ventrilo-etts are perfect to complement an existing routine with one's favorite figure. I'm confident it will be used wonderfully on our mission trip to the Native Americans this next week."

No comments:

Post a Comment