2/7/11

Clock Flop!


In 1978 I came up with what I still think was one of my better ventriloquist creations...large 12"x15" wall clocks with ventriloquist theme. I believe there were a total of five designs. After commissioning the custom art, and paying our printer to printing multiple copies of each, I built the frames and mounted the art work and installed the clock works. I eagerly introduced them with high hopes at the Vent Haven Convention and advertised them in both Newsy Vents and the Maher Catalog. And sold none! Looking back on that project I am actually encouraged. I remained in business and continued to try new ideas and products - I guess I'm more persistent and less easily discouraged than I realize! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2/07/2011

    Thay look Great! I would buy one! -P

    ReplyDelete