12/9/10


I am offering this nice, like new, vintage jacket and dickey shirt with bow tie for $12.00 postpaid on eBay Click Here .
Or purchase from me directly for $10.00 including postage - and with the cost of postage these days, that's practically giving these clothes away!
The set was taken from the Danny O'Day sold by Juro during the late '60s and very early '70s. These were taken from a new doll - they have been kept in smoke free storage since that day. (As I write this, I have 4 sets, but that could change at any time.)

2 comments:

  1. Carl Richards12/10/2010

    Clinton,

    Do these fit the 32" figures you made in the 70's?

    Regards

    Carl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried one for size today and I believe they would fit, yes. I have four jackets, all the same pattern.

    ReplyDelete