6/17/10

Customer Comment

Dear Clinton,

Eli and case have arrived, safe and sound! He's FANTASTIC and I love him!
I used to fool around with ventriloquism when I was 10 to 13 years of age. Because I was a fan of Paul Winchell & Jerry Mahoney, my Mother bought me a dummy to practice with.
When I was a child I had a terrible stutter. It has persisted but as I have grown older it diminished to a minimal difficulty. Surprisingly, when I did my little ventriloquism act as a kid, I didn't stutter. I attended a school then that required all students to give a 10 minute speech once a year. I did my little act and it was a big hit.

After I retired, my wife bought me a very rudimentary figure to fool around with. So I've practiced a little bit and when guests come over I pull old Danny out and have him talk.
The Country club here is putting on a charity talent show and I've been volunteered to give a five minute performance with my puppet who now has had his job taken by Eli. We'll knock 'em dead!
Thank you for all your help. You have been great!
Sincerely,
Newell Falkenburg

No comments:

Post a Comment