2/14/10

Cupid's Puppet Pals



I borrowed this photo from my "Mr. D's Photo Album #4" where I have added some new photos. The heart shaped box is just another variation of the gift box puppet. The mouth is opened and closed from the bottom of the box (which becomes the back of the box when tilted upright for performance). Face is hidden until the lid is removed.

A unique expression of love!

I saved from last year a large empty heart shaped box that once was filled with chocolates. It would make a wonderful seasonal puppet if I employed the sliding mouth principle.(See it mentioned with another valentine's novelty puppet in the photo album). But there's no time in my schedule this year for such fun...too many commissioned new and repair jobs of the traditional type that need my attention. Maybe next year...

See more of my past novelty creations here: Mr. D's Photo Album #4

No comments:

Post a Comment