12/27/09

We have our winners!


During the '80s I did all the printing for Maher Studios on our own in-house offset press. While I leaned the craft, the quality of the printing admittedly decreased some; however, the volume of printed materials increased tremendously due to the reduced costs for publication (I "volunteered" much of my time - wasn't planned that way - just the way it worked out!).
I used color much more frequently as well. This Nov/Dec 1988 Newsy Vents is one of those self-print items. Vent photos found on the 12 page issue: Liz VonSeggen, Clint Hammonds, Ronn Lucas, Mr. Hart, Al Getler, Timothy Arends, and Joyce Wilkes. Plus vent news and helpful articles.

A signed copy of this issue was offered free to the first six people who contacted me after reading this post. The winners are in and will be announced soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment