8/21/09

Mr. D's Photo Album


This is a new project I'm working on and will be a long term project - a Mr. D's Photo Album. But I have one page up and ready for visitors. You'll find photos and comments about retired puppets that were sold by Maher Studios, all of which were created and handcrafted by our son, Kevin Detweiler. "Scrubby" (left) is one of the featured puppets. I would love to hear from any of you who use or have used, any of the unique creations seen on this page: Pg. 1 Mr. D's Photo Album - Kevin's Creations
Also, please take a look at Kevin's current site: http://www.animatedpuppets.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Clinton,
    Thanks for reminding me that I have one of your talking mugs and one of your talking guns. Now I'll have to go into the basement and try to find them!
    Dale

    ReplyDelete