Mouth Device

Question: I saw a magician rub the mouth of a glass and made a sound. He also made a buzzing sound like a fly. He then took something out his mouth. Do you know what that device is called and where I can get it?
* * * * * *
Answer: It sounds like he was using what is called a Swiss Bird Warbler. They've 0ften been associated with ventriloquism, but are seldom used by a ventriloquist. I did know a ventriloquist (Curt Hansen) years ago who used one of those devices to make his live pet pig "bark like a dog" and his shopping mall shows were very funny and effective. I don't know a current source for the Swiss Bird Warbler although I'm sure they are available. Try magic stores (or Google). Clinton

No comments:

Post a Comment