12/13/12

DESK DRAWER DISCOVERY
When I come across a smaller miscellaneous ventriloquist related item I want to keep but I'm not sure where to put it, I often put it into one of my desk drawers.  I've been doing that for so many years, even I have forgotten exactly what's in these drawers, but it's time to take a look and then find a new home for some of these things! 

This book, for example.  LET'S TALK TURKEY is a collection of 20 ventriloquist scripts plus a six chapters on entertaining children.  Self-published in 1993 by Paul Romhany of New Zealand, who at the time of publication had been entertaining professionally as a comedy magician and ventriloquist for  24 years.   I have only this one copy (like new!).  EbAY: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290829092592

No comments:

Post a Comment