10/24/12

A Figure with a Past

Question:  I have a figure that I am selling online. I got an email saying that the person thought it was from the Maher Studios and made in the mid 90s. They said to send you an email and see if you could confirm or if you know any more. Also, do you know what it may be worth?  Chuck

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310487274909&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:US:1123
*  *  *  *  *
From Mr. D:  If this is the figure I think it is, it is the same figure I'm holding in the photo that appeared on "The Great Ventriloquist" collector card (1993). Further, if that is true, it is a one-of-a-kind figure from the "Woodcarved Classic" figures by Craig Lovik, sold by Maher Studios. It sold for $1,000.00 new - a bargain on today's market for a similarly equipped custom woodcarved figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment