5/23/12

Scholarship

Are you wanting to be a better ventriloquist? Do you like Axtell Puppets? Do you want to be the next Terry Fator? Guess what!?   Terry Fator himself wants to send YOU to VENT HAVEN this summer, so he's set up a SCHOLARSHIP and Axtell is offering you a FREE PUPPET ! Find out more info here! http://www.terryfator.com/scholarship.html

Why is Terry making this very generous offer?  In his own words: "Throughout my career, there were times when I wanted to go to the Vent Haven ConVENTion, but couldn't simply because I couldn't afford to. Because of this, I would like to give back to the Vent community by offering up scholarships to help two deserving ventriloquists who may not have a chance to go because of financial reasons. Apply for your chance to the right, and good luck!"

Perhaps this is a good time for me to announce that Terry Fator is one of the four ventriloquists I am featuring on the next set of Hall of Fame Coins to be released soon after the first of June.  I am taking pre-order reservations: mahertalk@aol.com  (No money until shipped.)

And the generosity of Steve Axtell has not escaped my notice...I wonder where I have his coin scheduled?  I may just have to move him up the list!  :-)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5/23/2012

    Thanks to Terry and Axtell. That is a true example of community. When you receive you give back. Thanks to you Clinton for publishing the good works of others. So much better to read this than the newspaper. Now if only we could get a television connection, communication would present this day in such an encouraging light.

    ReplyDelete