10/28/11

#256 and counting

Digital cameras are great!   I've been able to document with photos almost all the jobs that come through my shop since acquiring such a camera.  Of course I'm thankful for the trusty Nikon 33mm camera I used for many years, and with it I captured hundreds of images, but that was only a fraction of all the characters that passed through/from my hands over the course of 30+ years.

July 10, 2007 was the day I once again started numbering each figure I built, and documenting the character with a photo.   I began with number one, and this week I will complete #256. 

#254 is pictured here.  I've just completed #255 and #256.  You can see these and others on my page of figures for sale:  http://mrdsfigures.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Lou Grabow10/29/2011

    That's one fantastic figure! Character, charm, appeal . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's a LOT of happy ventriloquists!

    ReplyDelete
  3. John Cassity10/31/2011

    I sure love my #256!

    ReplyDelete