5/11/11

Customer Comment

Adam Knechtel purchased, and has now received, my first Maher "Retro-Figure". After working with the figure a few days, we received the following letter from Adam:

"Todd has arrived and he looks great! What an amazing creation! He's perfect in every detail (his eyes are so lifelike and the outfit suits him well). He and I are hitting it off swimmingly! My nephews and nieces have already enjoyed his company.

"Though my expectations were high, the case you built is even better than I expected. It was built for style and comfort with its plush padding and sturdy construction. It will obviously provide Todd the optimum in comfort and protection for many years to come.

Thank you for the hard work and superb craftsmanship you have invested in "Charlie Todd". Your attention to detail speaks volumes of your commitment to quality. Thank you so much!"

No comments:

Post a Comment