8/19/10

Photo Caption Winners


Photo Caption Winners (in random order):

"POP, goes the eagle!" Donald Woodford
.
"You're hearing is getting bad ...I asked you to make me a 'Talking Carrot!'" Dave Showler
.
"WOW! I never saw a pinata with headstick AND candy!" Steve at The Dummy Shoppe
.
"I'm sorry, Dad. He just lost his head when I asked him why he was at the family reunion." Major Wes Green
.
"The head? I just wanted a drumstick!" Mike Palma
.
"Is this how you get a head in this business?" John Degel
.
"Getting a head start." Abhijeet Deshpande
.
"I think I can sell this on eBay..." Tom Basso
.
"What a 'birden' I have created!' Kirk Rabe
.
"Oh, my - I forgot how to put this thing together!" N Jay
.
"Dad! I swear ...I didn't break it!" Tom Farrell
.
"Oh! You meant, 'Split Personality!'" Bob La Belle
.
Only in America can one hold up the bird and everyone says,
'Oh...Cool; I want one.'" William Duff
.
"BUSTED!!" David Ferdinand
.
Thank you to all who entered - nearly 75 total - you didn't make selecting easy! I'll have a couple regift items for each of the winners. I could have picked a few more "winners", but I ran out of regift prizes for this time.

2 comments:

  1. Payton H.8/22/2010

    " Haha, thought you could get away with it! "

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my gifts today, Great items. You must have read my mind. Thanks so much, I really enjoy your blogg, your prizes are the icing on the well made, smartly planned and highly informitive blog cake. Thanks a Lot,

    Bill

    ReplyDelete