7/5/10

Today's gift



With the FCM Conference for 2010 on my mind, I thought I would award as today's gift this "Christian Conjurer Magazine" issue from last year featuring on the cover, David Turner, one of this blog's faithful readers and contributors. The three page "Personality Profile" on Turner in this issue is a fascinating read! Congratulations, Walter Rathbun, this mint condition issue is yours if you claim it.



"Christian Conjurer Magazine" (now published under a new banner) is published for FCM (Fellowship of Christian Magicians)members. For more information on this large active organization, go to http://www.fcm.org/ . I've been a member for nearly 40 years and will never give up my membership for several reasons, one being that my membership number, 1212, is the only number assigned to me by anyone that I can easily remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment