2/6/10

This is special!


December, 1993, the prestigious Smithsonian magazine presented its readers with a wonderful feature on modern ventriloquists and their varied uses of the art. The feature was researched and written by John F. Ross, and accompanied by a number of full color photos by Theo Westenberger.
The beautiful cover photo of Charlie McCarthy was itself a work of art worthy of framing. And, I have done just that. The 11x14 piece I am holding here displays an actual magazine cover (not a copy). Through a drawing tomorrow this rare collectible will be awarded to one lucky visitor to this blog!

Winner: Dr. Bariyu Yesufu (Contact me to confirm your address and claim your prize.)
Note to readers: If you have not signed up for my gift/prize drawings, you can do so right now - just send me an email with your name: mahertalk@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment