1/24/10

PASSPORTkids


From Mark McClintock:

Since my marriage and my daughter's birth, I have drastically diminished the amount of travel I do as a ventriloquist and have now created an ecumenical camp for children called "PASSPORTkids!" It is an all-consuming job and one that I enjoy very much. As the Spirit leads, however, Sidney and my other buddies continue to entertain and enlighten locally in Birmingham, Alabama, and on occasional journeys throughout the US and abroad.
Thanks once again for the fun and faith you continue to share!

http://www.passportcamps.org/

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1/24/2010

    Great work you are doing. LeeDean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1/24/2010

    Very cool Mr.D... God bless you :)
    -Howietoon-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1/24/2010

    Sorry Mark... I meant God Bless You!...
    and God bless you too Mr.D =)
    -Howietoon-

    ReplyDelete