1/5/10

From previous winners:

"Thank you for the 'Issue #6' of 'Newsy Vents' which I won in one of your raffles, and which arrived quickly. It is interesting to read about what happened 20 years ago. I have added it to my collection of 'Newsy Vents' from the last few years of publication. Your efforts in the world of ventriloquism are greatly appreciated." Harry Schwab
* * * * * *
"When I went to the mailbox and found the 5x7 envelope with the prized #16 Authographed book inside, I stopped before opening it and recalled some years ago when I opened a similar envelope with a catalog I had requested to purchase my new bride a basswood figure from Craig Lovik's line. My mind raced as fast as my heart when I thought of writing the check and mailing it for Clementine to be created. When she arrived my wife teared up and bowed her head and dedicated this 'dummy' to Glorify God. (I always wondered if she meant me.) She renamed her Jenny Lynn and proclaimed the Gospel to thousands of all ages. Wow, look what sending a simple book in an envelope can do." Wes Green

No comments:

Post a Comment