11/30/09

We have a winner!


It was either 1979 or 1980 when we introduced a variety of advertising products for use by members of the North American Association of Ventriloquists (NAAV; 1944-2004). This collector's spoon was one of the favorite NAAV themed pieces. They sold for $1.50 each at that time. Today they have truly achieved collector's status. This one, still in its original gift box, is from my collection, and was won by Neale Bacon, who was the required 6th person responding to this post.
(Thank you, Ron Scherer, for reminding me of this item.)

-Next Mr. D's Give-Away will be Thursday (12/3).

Comment from Grandma Muffin: "Congrats to Neale Bacon. I've seen his name on WorldVent. What a fun thing you are doing. I treasure my spoon and my necklace. I just found your blog and I love it."

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11/30/2009

    I have one of those spoons tucked away here somewhere. I liked the little rabbit that was in an old pencil holder. My grandkids found it and of course it was never the same again. Enjoying reading all of the material on here.
    (Rev. John Lutton.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Neale Bacon. I've seen his name on WorldVent. What a fun thing you are doing. I treasure my spoon and my necklace. I just found your blog and I love it.

    ReplyDelete