7/3/09

Reader's Write

Dear Clinton Detweiler, Thanks for the excellent service and fast delivery. The books "Ventriloquism in a Nutshell" arrived in good condition and you rate 11 out of 10 for your service. Many Thanks, Jim Cole-Rous


* * * * * *
Clinton: I received Rodney today and I am so happy and excited to have him in my home. He came on the exact same day I went and had my pre-op tests; two weeks before my surgery. That's amazing timing and fast service. I am going to change his name but haven't made a final decision about it yet. I'll take a picture of the two of us together when I get the chance and send it to you. Thanks again for the quick service and the PTP figure. I'll treasure it always. God Bless, Ron Havens

* * * * *
Clinton, What a delightful surprise when I opened the blog this morning and saw the "in progress" photo! Now I can hardly wait to see the completed work. I'll be like a child on Christmas morning waiting to open the case and see my new friend in his finished shape and form when he arrives. It's almost like seeing an ultra-sound of an unborn child, and I'm reminded of the 139th psalm. I could paraphrase a beautiful verse, and say, "You knit me together in my friend's workshop. I am fearfully and wonderfully made". Many thanks. Blessings, Canon John Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment