6/29/09

Special size Custom Case for sale.


This a a very nice, unused, like new case. But the size is slightly different from the standard three sizes I list on my blog. The size of this case is 23"x13"x9" is perfect for 35"-36" figures although most figures up to 38" should fit (see post that follows).
As with all cases I sell, it is professional handcrafted of extremely durable rigid poly vinyl with riveted seams. Corners and edges are metal reinforced. The lid is secured with two drawbolt latches (one lockable hasp so a padlock can be used if desired). The inside of the case is padded with 1/2" foam on all four sides and both ends, and lined with plush red velour material. A special design foam unit provides positioning and protection for the dummy's head and can be placed at either end of the case.

$140.00. Shipped Postpaid to any US address. Add $20 if purchasing for shipment to an international address. Payment by PayPal preferred. Payment by check, okay, too. I have one only - first come first serve. To order (or if you have any questions): mahertalk@aol.com

Note: I did have this case listed for eBay auction, but both the winning bidder and the runner up bidder requested an upgrade to a larger size case which I granted. But that leaves me with this very nice case unsold. I know it's the perfect size for someone (figure, or puppet)!
Clinton

No comments:

Post a Comment