4/11/09

For Sale


This 8x10 glossy original photo (not a reprint) came to me from Mrs. Maher when we purchased Maher School of Ventriloquism. The photo was provided to retailers by Juro Novelty Co to secure sales for this 24" ventriloquist figure dressed in a baseball uniform. The order number for this doll was #98B and handsome little fellow sold with a suggested retail price of $7.98! Hard to believe - today the shipping only for such a doll would cost more than that! The photo was with a letter to Mrs. Maher dated March 13, 1967 so I know the picture was produced 1967 or earlier.

This rare PHOTO comes from my collection of ventriloquist memorabilia and is just one of the items I have currently listed for eBay auction. To see all my eBay auctions Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment